Saturday, June 30, 2012

Dear Ready 40


Anonymous said...
Hi K, would you recommend taking English R1A or Comp Lit R1A? Also, does Comp Lit count for the Med School English requirement or were you taking it just to fulfill the R&C requirement at Berkeley? I just want to make sure if I take Comp Lit R1A that it counts for Med School. Thanks.

Dear Anonymous,
Sorry for the late reply! Personally, I would recommend taking R1A, but that's because I had a better experience in R1A. There's not much difference between the two however. Yes, Comp lit counts for the english requirement for medical school, and that's the reason I took it at berkeley :) 
Best of luck!
-K 

1 comment:

  1. Hi K, I am thinking of becoming a late pre-med at UCB. My problem is that I will only have 2 semesters and 1 summer to take all my pre-med classes except English and Chem 1A. This means three science classes with lab each semester, and one or two classes in the summer.

    Is this schedule too rigorous? I do not want to spend money on post-bacc courses, but my ultimate goal is to get admitted to medical school, which entails doing well in my pre-reqs.

    ReplyDelete