Saturday, June 9, 2012

Dear Reader 39



Anonymous said...
Maybe you can answer this before I call them in a week or so!
I go to a community college and I'm turning into a junior coming this Fall, so I'm wondering if you think I could apply to that collegiate program as well? I finish up prerequisites in fall, and apply for the RN program for a community college in spring... Haha sorry for the long post but I'm just curious to see if I'm applicable..



Dear Anonymous,

I believe you can apply to the collegiate program. I don't think they're very strict with their age requirement. When I went to orientation, there were all sorts of people there, from freshmen, to out of state students, to people applying for nursing programs. In any case, the whole application takes about 3 minutes so it won't hurt to try! :) 

Best of luck! 

-K 



No comments:

Post a Comment