Monday, June 4, 2012

Dear Reader 37


jay said...
Hey I have some quick questions for the interview process..
Did you have to list references in the application?
Are the first 30 basically hired?
Did you finish the application really fast when it opened at 9AM?
aaaaaaand I'm a guy, pretty clueless at interviews, so how would you say I should dress? Formally with collared shirt/khakis or casually with a tshirt/jeans?
Thanks in advance!
Dear Jay,
- No, we do not need to list references in the application
-Yes, to my knowledge, the first 30 (or however many apply) are pretty much accepted to the program
- I tried logging in at 9AM sharp but for some reason the page wouldn't open for me, so I had to wait a few minutes before being able to fill out my application (which I had no trouble doing).
-When in doubt, always dress up rather than down. No t-shirt and jeans. I would suggest a collared shirt (polo would be ok- doesn't have to be button down), and khakis would be perfect :) 
Hope this helps and good luck! :) 
-K 

1 comment: