Monday, June 4, 2012

Dear Reader 36


Anonymous said...
Hi! I have some few questions about clubs.
1. How do I join one
2. Is there a day where one gets to sign- up for clubs he/she is interested in?
3. How's Cal sorority/fraternity ?

Dear Anonymous,
1. There will be booths you can go to to sign up for the club you want to join. All you need to put down is your name and email address (I think...) and then go to their meetings when they email you :) 
2. Yes, there is a day when all the clubs have their booths out, but I'm not sure what day that is... Last year, it was on lower Sproul and every inch of the place was covered with club booths. If you can't make it, some clubs will continue setting up booths throughout the semester. Also, there's a website with all the clubs and their presidents' emails so you can always contact them if need be. 
3. I don't know much of cal's sorority/fraternity scene. I know they give out flyers like crazy though lol. But if you're interested in medical school, then I would suggest the pre-med frat/sor. I heard you get a ton of great networks, help build your resume, help with applications, and help you get great recommendations. But I also heard it's extremely time consuming as well. 
Sorry I can't be much help on this one! 
All the best! :) 
-K 

No comments:

Post a Comment