Tuesday, February 15, 2011

On a Schedule Update

I wrote a post a few weeks ago about being on the waitlist for several of my classes. Well, I am glad to say that my schedule has been worked out and I have obtained all the classes that I need for the spring semester. : )
My schedule is as follows:

Monday:

9-10AM Asian American Studies (I needed the units and it's a breadth)
10-11AM Classics (Roman Civilization)
11-12PM Math 16B (this was the class that I was most afraid of NOT getting into)
12-1PM Chem lab lecture (yes, there is a separate lecture for ochem lab.. unfortunately...)
1-5PM OChem lab (painful as usual)
5-6PM Asian American Studies Discussion..
(As you can see, my Mondays are absolutely terrible- usually I skip math lecture to have lunch hahaha)

Tuesday:

8-9:30AM OChem lecture
(That's all... hahaha.. )

Wednesday:

9-10AM Asian American studies lecture
10-11AM Classics lecture

Thursday:

8-9:30AM OChem lecture
9:30-11AM Math discussion

Friday:

10-11AM Classics lecture
1-2PM Classics discussion

Well, there you have it! Personally, I like my schedule. Sure my mondays aren't the best, but that means the rest of my week is extremely chill. I'll take it : ) Also, I prefer to have my classes early in the morning and get them over with so that my afternoons are free for studying and whatnot. Also, I have Ochem review tuesday, wednesday, and thursday nights for about two hours each.

Total Units: 16

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment