Tuesday, September 25, 2012

On Delayed Posts

Once again, I must apologize!- I realize I've been lacking in blog posts these past few..months.. (and I think I mentioned this is a previous post as well haha) but every time I go on to write something, I end up responding to comments instead. For future blog posts, the topics I plan to touch upon include Beginning-of-Semester Update, Shadowing, Research (continued), future plans, Berkeley libraries, and a few tangents here and there :) If you have any suggestions or questions, please feel free to ask and/or comment! In the meantime, please enjoy a picture of a glass butterfly! :D 

-K




1 comment:

  1. Hi K!
    I'm a freshmeat at Cal and I feel like Chem1A is slowly devouring me into pieces until I die. Okay, I'm just kidding but in all seriousness, we just had our first midterm and I felt like I wanted to cry after seeing my first midterm grade. I know it's hard to judge but what do you think would be a good grade for the midterms? I've also heard that the first midterm is the easiest out of the others...Is that true? Thank you so much! Love your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete