Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dear Reader 48


Jaclyn said...
No problem =]

I have another question.
I know in a previous dear reader post that someone asked you about taking bio1a with lab and chem 3b in the spring, and then taking physics 8a and chem3bl in the summer, and that you said it's doable.

Would bio1a with lab and chem3b with lab also be doable in the spring? and then just physics 8a over the summer. Or is it better to just focus on one lab because bio1a I heard was super difficult?

Thanks K!

Dear Jaclyn,
My friend took both bio 1A + lab and chem 3b + lab in the fall last year, and he said if he had to do it over again, he wouldn't do them together. This is coming from a person who is very good at both ochem and bio haha. So while it is certainly doable, it won't be easy and you'll need to have great time management skills because both classes take up so much time to prepare for. If it were me, I would do them separately. You could take chem 3b lab with bio 1a/lab but I think you'll need to have taken chem 3b lecture first.. 8a over summer shouldn't be too bad since the material itself isn't too tough :) 
Best of luck! 

-K 

No comments:

Post a Comment