Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Dear Reader 43


guacamole xP said...
Hello K,

Based off of your experience, does BIO 1B Lab normally take up the whole 3 hours? Due to scheduling problems, I have my CHEM 3B Lab right after, so I have to run from VLSB 2nd floor to Latimer 3rd floor in 10 minutes. x.x

Thanks,

SC

Dear SC,
I'm actually taking bio 1B this semester (I know, very late!) so I'm not sure if it will take the whole 3 hours or not.. :( 
During my freshman year, I had to go from Dwinelle to Latimer in 10 minutes and because I was so scared about being late, I walked really fast and I got there in around 5-7 minutes all the time. So it's possible to go from VLSB to latimer in 10 minutes but you're going to have to move quickly haha :) 
Best of luck!
-K 

1 comment:

  1. I took Bio1B over the summer and if it's the same during the school year, evolution and botany labs don't take the whole time. Once or twice the ecology labs took almost the whole 3 hours. It also depends on how fast you and your lab members work.

    =]

    ReplyDelete