Monday, May 21, 2012

Dear Reader 33



Anonymous said...
I read it on the internet and some of my friends recommend taking summer classes so that I can make some space in my schedule for other classes that I want to take. But others say don't and I'm confused whether if it's okay to take science class during summer for pre-med student or not :(

Dear Anonymous,
Personally, I see no harm in taking science courses during the summer :) Many of my friends are taking/have taken premed prereqs over the summer, and in fact, I'll be taking physics 8B this summer as well! I'm not so worried about the summer class looking bad as much as I am worried about trying to fit all my necessary classes into my schedule haha. 
All the best! 
-K 

1 comment:

  1. Do you have any specific tips for Bio 1A/L?
    I feel like I'm going to die in those two classes (figuratively, of course). ;___; *shudders*

    ReplyDelete