Saturday, May 19, 2012

Dear Reader 30


Anonymous said...
Hi! Do you know if the TB test must be done within a year of the interview? Because I did it about four years ago but I don't know if I have to do it again. How soon is the interview if I just got an email from them to schedule one? And what kind of questions were asked during the interview? Thanks!

Dear Anonymous,
Yes, I believe the TB test must be done with the last 12 months of the interview. You can pick the date of your interview, but it has to be on a monday or friday i think. I scheduled mine a week and a half after I got an email from them. As far as questions go, the interviewer was focused on trying to solve some problems when I got there so she didn't ask me any questions! Ah, she did ask if I had any questions for her.. haha I asked a friend who also interviewed at alta bates and she said the interviewer asked typical questions such as "What are your goals", and "Why do you want to work at a hospital?", etc. 
Best of luck!
-K 

No comments:

Post a Comment