Monday, March 28, 2011

On Berkeley Admits

Congratulations to those who have been accepted into UC Berkeley!! And for those of you who have been rejected or waitlisted, don't be too disheartened. I promise that you'll love the place you end up at, and you'll say to yourself "I'm so glad I decided to come here  : ) "

I know it may seem like the hard part is over (the waiting game we like to call college admissions) but I assure you the work has just begun. For a lot of you, deciding on where to go now that you have some options open will be one hell of a stressful time. For others, it'll be a piece of cake.

Please, take caution when choosing your college, since it's going to be where you live for the next four years and will be a great influence and how the rest of your career pans out. Don't go into college thinking you can just transfer whenever you want. It's not that simple- trust me, i've looked into it hahaha.

Make a pro/con list if you have to, visit the campuses, and talk to people you know at the institutions you're looking to go to.

Also, think about which college will be best for your career path and your major. Which college will have the best opportunities/job market? Which college gives the best financial aid, counseling, etc?

Choose wisely, and Best of Luck!

-K

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just want to say that I love reading your blog on being a premed at UC Berkeley. :)

    I'm going to be a freshman premed there myself. I appreciate all of your help!

    ReplyDelete