Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dear Reader 24


Stephanie said...

Hi! I'm a premed also but I was thinking about taking Chem 1A in the fall but because my other classes conflict with chem I decided to take it in the spring. Does it matter if I take it in the spring or is it better to take it the next fall?
Please let me know soon!

Dear Stephanie,
Thanks for stopping by! :) It does not matter if you take chem 1A in the spring. In fact, I would even recommend taking it in the spring since it's known to be a lot easier than in the fall (that's a general consensus). However, make sure you don't fall behind in your schedule. For instance, be sure to take another science class in the fall (in lieu of chem 1A) so that your sciences will be on par with everyone else next year or so. You don't want to be left trying to frantically finish your pre-reqs by junior/senior year. :) 

Good luck! 

-K 

No comments:

Post a Comment