Thursday, July 28, 2011

Dear Reader III

Hey K! One quick question: Do you know anyone who deferred for a year from Berkeley? They barely grant deferals and say its HIGHLY unlikely, but I'd love it if you could give me some info on someone you know who has probably done it! Please and thank you :D


Dear Erica,


Unfortunately, I do not know anyone who got deferred from berkeley for a year. However, I know a few people who were spring admits- which doesn't seem all too uncommon. From the looks of it, they're placed in the dorms (where there's space) and given all the same benefits of a fall admit. Other than that, I don't know too much about berkeley deferrals. If you have any other questions about spring admits, just let me know and I can try to find out some more for you! :) 


-K 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you K!
    I sent out my letter a few weeks ago, I still haven't heard back from Berkeley! Hope it all goes well!

    ReplyDelete