Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dear Reader 25


Anonymous said...

What's the difference between physics 8A/8B and physics 7A/7B? (Is 7A/B harder or 8A/B?) Which physics classes are good for med school or it doesn't matter?

Dear Anonymous, 
Physics 8 series is for non-physics/engineering majors while the 7 series is for physics/or engineering majors (I'm not sure which major it's for). It doesn't matter which physics series you take for med school, as long as you take two semesters of college physics. But the 8 series is supposed to be much easier than the 7 series, although I can't say from experience :) 
-K 

1 comment:

  1. K, could you make a post about grades? I've always felt like pre-meds need 4.0's (or at least above 3.8) to even be eligible for a good med school, but at the same time there are so many older students who are sticking with pre-med even though they get mostly B's. Am I wrong, or are those students just aiming lower or what? I'm a pre-med dreaming about UCSF Med...... and my GPA isn't looking good, so I was wondering what your opinion was.

    ReplyDelete